Paul understands the challenges that negotiating collective agreements can present for businesses. Paul’s expertise in this specialised area focusses on achieving business outcomes as part of the collective agreement negotiation process.
- Pre-Bargaining strategies
- Drafting of bargaining documents
- Advising on, and helping businesses manage, industrial action such as strikes
- Advising businesses on general union issues- such as union access to the workplace
- Employer representation
- Management of the collective bargaining process
- Advocacy and acting as the employer’s bargaining agent in collective agreement negotiations